20 February 2010

Insomnia - My New Best Friend

Recently, i got a new best friend. And she is called insomnia. From time to time, she pays me a visit, but within the last 2 days, she has been visiting me every night.

And always accompany me until 4am - 5+. Great friend ar?

Anyways, ginger beer might be the cause since i been drinking at least 1200ml of it for the past 2 days. Ginger is known to keep the mind alert. But does Ginger beer soft drink contains any real ginger at all?

To remove this best friend, i google for some tips for insomnia and it worked for me. Especially the part where i drink milk. Within 30 minutes of drinking, i kept yawning non stop.

Coupled with lavender essential oil, it is enough to give me the sleep which i desperately need!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and share with the world
Bookmark and Share