13 January 2010

Yet Another Singapore Telemarketer Thousand Dollar Voucher Scam?

telemarketing free voucher winning draw
Yet another sales marketing gimmick, this time, the target is me, myself and I. And this time, it is my turn to win something from a lucky draw out from a travel related survey, which i don't recall when.

As usual, the opening line attraction was,

Marketer: Are you Mr Lee?
Me: Yes

Marketer: Typical speech about how i enter the draw and collection venue was at singapore. And how much the gift was.

I was still trusting towards her, until a one liner took it all away. "You were selected out of 1000 participants" Yawn! One of the most stupid line ever given. My gambling luck has never been known to be excellent and with me hitting jackpot on a 0.1% chance, i was ~_~

As taken from savage garden santa monica

"But on the telephone line I am anyone, I am anything I want to be.
I could be a super model or Norman Mailer
And you wouldn't know the difference
Or would you?
"
She can be anyone, and i wouldn't bother about it as long as i get my voucher. She can even call herself Mandy if she wants.

This person just keep chattering like a machine gun and talk non stop, without giving me a chance.

Btw seems like they moved office, from Rolex building to Regency house. And she keep insisting it was regency building that i had difficulties finding in google map. When i agree to go down tomorrow evening,


Btw, they still are using the same telephone number that they are using a few years back at 65365886. I merely google for this number and i am given a big amount of resources. Pretty easy, much easier than the international hongkong scam.

Anyway, to add on, her phone etiquette sucks. talking to her colleague in the middle of conversation suddenly and with intermittent block seconds. And of course, her supervisor, this time is andy, chat with me personally to verify that i am going down.


Here are some resources for you to browse if you happened to get a call with thousand dollar freebies!





For some of them, they feel that this is a thousand dollar scam. One of the reader has gonna a lousy home theater system, according to him. read more for more information

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and share with the world
Bookmark and Share