13 December 2009

The World Most Annoying Words

Some words, when used, are conversation killers or Mood Killers. I have to agree after reading through an article i found on the net.


The K Word
Not "king", or "kangaroo" and it is definitely not the free word processor. It is just the lonely letter K

I usually receive a "K" sms after i send out some message. Well, it does not means that the sender is going to K me, aka box me, but it means an "OK" or in longer form, "OKAY" Just as author feel irritated by a K for so much typing, me too. I mean, you too. Maybe i should K him back

You Choose, (你选,)Anything, 随便
It is still a bearable word unless i heard more than 3 times within a 5 minute time span. Indecisiveness is something that worse than the K word. It is fine when you are in a small group with 2-3 people, decisions are usually easier to make, but when you are in something more than 5, that a headache. The more times you hear that word, the more energy it seeps away from u.

It is used more in a situation where you have ideas, but you are getting your moodskilled by your friend.

Me : Where to eat lunch

A,B,C,D : Anything

Me : Mac?

C : I just ate that yesterday

Me : Then that jap restaraunt over at the corner?

D: I just ate a jap buffet recently

Me : food court ba

All : anything


Don't Stress
People tells you not to get stress over certain matter. But is it that easy? It is easy not to stress when you are not in my shoes. Even if you are in my shoes, the situation is different.


Have joy reading this article and Don't Stress! K?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and share with the world
Bookmark and Share