27 September 2009

Nostalgic Music

I just went thru some of my music albums and flip out some of the music and listen to them.

Pretty nostalgic. Listening to the music i listen to when i was young make me feel as though i am a teenager again.. lol





Utada Hikaru - First Love

I believe this has become a worldwide love song instead of confining itself to asia. Such a heavenly song with beautiful singer (then) deserved this publicity.

This the best video i can find in youtube. Dun mind the lips not syncing with the words.
At least this has english, and japanese lyrics




a

911 - The Day We Find Love

I particularly love this song, why?

Cos the lead singer had the same surname as me!!

911 is a 3 person boyband, but as far as i know he the only one singing most of the time. The remaining 2 will be singing in only at chorus and making the extra sound effects.

Check the portion of the song at ... " Ooooo... remember me" The 2 will be at the background making the "bap bap" sound




Noriko Sakai - Kagami no Doresu

Another vintage song of the yesteryears.

I found not find the original MV, hence the placement video as this song is the OST for this movie , card captor sakura - The sealed card. I watched that previously too!

But at least i did not watch sailormoon!

Too bad Noriko Sakai is now taking drugs. Oh, what 10 years make a person!

News here

Most of my songs during that period are japs and anything that is non-english and mandarin. Well, i even listen to thai songs!

Well, when you are young, you can experiment with everything.


When you are old, its time to back the english and chinese songs again!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and share with the world
Bookmark and Share