16 September 2009

My Memorable Photo Bucket Images

Photobucket send me an email stating that my account is expiring. And of cos, i did not want to lose my photos hence i promptly login... and saw my old memorable photos.




Photobucket
The above blue light thing? that was supposed to be a usb hub which i wanted to sell in ebay. Well of cos, i sold none =D

Photobucket

Photobucket
My "new" kappa shoes which i bought at a converse sales 3 years ago. which i am still wearing!! very comfortable to wear, hence the reason i wore for 3 years..

another reason is.. i do not really like to shop for new shoes...

So this is how my shoe looks like when it was new..


now its like.. ~_~

Well, only this 3 images in the folder.. my good lasting shoes and my ebay days..

1 comment:

  1. Keep on moving....it ain't done when you ain't giving up...try give it as a free gift for any of your pc installation...:D

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and share with the world
Bookmark and Share