03 July 2009

My First QB House Haircut



QB HOUSE

I always wanted to try their haircut service since it looks presentable, but i was reluctant to try as i got my regular hairstylist

I was lazy to go to town to cut my hair, thus i settle for the neighbourhood shop and walk by QB house and went in for my haircut.

I acted like an idiot, not knowing what to do inside. The system is pretty unique to me. I have to pay $10 into a machine to receive my haircut card. And take a seat and wait for qb hairstylist. I was called and proceed to sit at the haircutting area.

Service was good, they have a closet behind the mirror which could store quite a lot of stuffs, WOW.

And a small container for my specs, WOW.

Got a big TV telling me that the hairstylists are trained from Japan, WOW WOW.

Sterilised scissors in an UV oven like thing, WOW. Cleanliness.

Impressive for a $10 haircut location.

But not so when the hair cutting session starts. The stylist seems as though she wanted to pull my hair out instead of cutting it, not once but several times. Her actions seems robotic, as though going she was just going thru moments.

She seems as though she was going to give birth, rushing to finish cutting my hair. i had to ask her to re cut twice some portion of my hair as it was not up to expectation. (I already had pretty low expectation for a $10 haircut)

And she does not seems to be trained from Japan. After checking on their website at home, i discovered "... pioneer QB House Hair Stylists are professionally trained by Japanese instructors..." Note the pioneer word.
"The company also takes added care to the welfare of the staff, including sending them overseas to Japan" If they are well liked by customers? Holiday or haircut?

The fun part was when your hair was getting vacuumed. Yes, they use tube to suck out the loose hair in your hair.

Interesting experience, but i will only try it again when i am too lazy to go town to cut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and share with the world
Bookmark and Share