23 July 2009

I Paid for Michael Jackson's DVD

I cant believe that i actually bought his DVD concert, "Michael Jackson - Live in Bucharest : The Dangerous Tour"

An interview with myself.

How i bought this?
I was waiting for my gf while she was attending some talks in Toa Payoh. I stood for 40 mins watching TS (DVD retailer) showing MJ concert.

Which Scene causes me to have the impulse to buy this?
The scene which he stand at 45 degrees without any support. And the song smooth criminal which reminds me of me asking my gf if she is okay. haha

Do you feel that it is valued for money
When i bought, i have the buyer's regret. But considering that i could watch this on my monitor and enjoy the concert effect after a week of hard work, it removes the buyer remorse.

Considering that this guy is HIStory. Maybe my DVD will pay back for me if i am selling it in the future when MJ's stuffs are as hard to find as dinosaur's fossil.

Any Last words?
Damn, the DVD is not dectected on my PC, but is able to be played in the living room's DVD player, hence, technically, the disc is working. Thus i cant get a refund or exchange!



Like Michael Jackson? Downloads FREE Michael Jackson singles mp3 without DRM at


1 comment:

Bookmark and share with the world
Bookmark and Share