15 July 2009

Hectic Day - My Day

An extremely busy day and tireding day since i left my job and worked from home and on a project basis. In case you are wondering, i doing computer services for a living.

8-9+ Send my gf to work (cos i stay at her house after a late night PC servicing)

9-11: Laptop Collection for laptop servicing

11+ rest at home for 20mins before rushing off for another lunch appointment.

1+ : Servicing of my mobile, Samsung Omnia i900 at Plaza Sing, LCD issue (Fast service, received a SMS from them at 4+ stating my phone is ready for collection)

1+ : Servicing of Laptop with partner

3+: Return of Laptop to customer

4+: Travelled down to Melvin location for some chit chat session and research session

1030 : home

Maybe it was due to lack of sleep at my gf house that makes me feel extremely tired and grumpy during the day with occassions of short giddy spells.

Other than sitting down in an airconditioned area at Melvin shop, samsung service centre and lunch, my whole body mass was literally on my 2 legs, on the move the whole afternoon.

(Maybe i am growing lazy! IPPT coming~!! OMG!)

After leaving Melvin's shop, tiredness overwhelm me, but the thought of saving some rainy day funds prevented me from taking a cab home!

Out of the 14hours, i was outside, almost 5 hours is spent on transportation, including walking time.

Oh well, another hectic day tomorrow!

So, how yours?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and share with the world
Bookmark and Share