12 June 2009

Facebook bejeweled Blitz Millionaires



Finally, a bejewled blitz score worthy of me posting. I be doing injustice to him, if i nv post this!
its not 250k, its 2.5 million. The score above is not mine.

I admit, i do not have the talent to go beyond the score of 250k. My current best was getting only the 175k medal from the previous table. )=

The photo aboved is not photoshopped at all. It real, Screenshot from facebook.

Pretty obvious that this score belongs is obtained by using some ahem program.
There is a reason for the game creator to cap the medal at 250k and not anything beyond. Technically, the maximum scores had been calculated by them already.


Anyways, if you are the score owner reading this post
How much did you purchase the hack program for? (=




If you like facebook bejeweled blitz, you will definitely like popcap bejeweled twist. The game is free for download. Click on image below to download.

PopCap Games

14 comments:

  1. yeah man.. i just did it to show people that its impossible.. cos some of my friends getting 1m score and saying that they're clicking very fast.. which is bull.. thats why i bothered to spend my time to get such a score.. alot of people have spent alot of time practising and trying very hard to obtain a nice score to climb the leaderboard.. if u see me online on fb pm me i'll tell u all about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah.. just to add.. there's an instruction vid on youtube with a link for the dl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dannggg put me to shame haha. Even after playing a lot, I still barely hit the 60k mark. I clearly need to step up my game haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. with the new version, it is easier to get higher score now, thanks to the last hurrahs available in the game

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clearly a hack. Getting anything about 450k is very, very very very very unlikely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no need to state the obvious, we all know how they get their scores :)

    But with the latest last hurrah, there is a much higher chance of acheiving 200k+

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a 405,200 game. I still wasn't the leader out of my friends that are playing...but then, as of today I have played 1,337 and still going. I'm addicted lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had a friend just hit 10,149,350! I don't know how it's possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi adam,

    it is possible if you know how :)

    check this bejeweled blitz cheats here

    ReplyDelete
  10. My highest score was about 460,000 without any cheat and my friend highest score was about 480,000. If you see score over than 800,000, i'm surely that they're cheating

    for the highest score without cheat, you can see via this link, he's unbelieveable.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAOA7TYtXTs

    PS. Following that clip, I see that the multiplier can drop continuously within 10 sec.

    ReplyDelete
  11. possible or not i like this game

    ReplyDelete
  12. My son goes to a website called greasemonkey.com and cheats to get a high score but that takes the fun out of winning - I have got over 400,000 not cheating

    ReplyDelete
  13. it is more fun playing without cheats.
    And 300+k is achievable without using cheats.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've posted 540,000 with no boosts purchased, and my cousin who is a pastor , posted 790,000 using boosts and no cheats. Million without cheating is very possible with ingame boosts.

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and share with the world
Bookmark and Share